Home

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Spring Fair - Featured Seller - Lisa Berkshire

For the last few weeks we have been sharing with you some of the stallholders who will be coming to our Dorset Team Spring Fair. 

This week we are featuring Poole based artist Lisa who runs The Illustrated World of Lisa Berkshire


Lisa sells illustrated prints and cards, original artworks, illustrated upcycled objects, painted stones, boxes, jewellery and more! She also takes on custom orders for personalised artworks.




Lisa has been an illustrator for 27 years and shows and sells her own illustrated ranges of prints and artworks for children and adults on the themes of The Sea, British Nature, Folklore, Stories, nature in general, Landscape, Personal Narratives and Children's Stories.




"I apply my illustrations to all sorts of things that can be used to make a living or working space a more enjoyable (and illustrated) place. I love connecting my work with people's everyday lives."




3 things about Lisa in her own words....


1) I love including a sense of fun and humour in my work.

2 I love to use pen line in my work and combine it with bold colours and patterns. 
3) My favourite thing to do is to make something for someone that is so personal it couldn't be for anyone else!



Lisa will be selling her wares at the Dorset Team Spring Fair on Saturday 5th May at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne. Entry to the fair is FREE and there will be 60 stalls by local artists, makers, designers, vintage sellers and craft suppliers.

For more information about the event please see: https://www.facebook.com/events/282450382285845/


No comments:

Post a Comment