Home

Saturday 22 October 2016

Meet the Seller - Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Shell-Belles Creations


Name: Shelley Wylie
Shop Name:Shell-Belles Creations
Located in: Dorset
Sells: Polymer clay jewellery and decorations


Maker's Story: My family have been involved in crafts for many years and the flame of creativity has been passed down through the generations. Taking on my role, I developed a love for working with polymer clay and love the versatility of creating various pieces of art. My passion lies in my clay cuties which I make into pendants, decorations and anything else I can think of to put a smile on people's faces.




Dorset Team Christmas Fair: Shelley will be selling her polymer clay creations at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.


Please come along, meet Shelley and our 60+ other makers and sellers.


Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.


For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment