Home

Friday 30 September 2016

Meet the seller - Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Lizz from Midsummer Lily Academy

Name: Lizz
Shop Name: Midsummer Lily Academy
Located in: Poole
Sells: Hand dawn and self published colouring books and pages, notebooks, art, cards and pyrography wooden gifts.

Maker's Story: I've suffered at the hands of severe Mental Health, since age 11, now I'm a woman in her 30's with a life I never dreamt possible! My mission is to help others practice mindfulness and own their inner power using colouring and also affirmation cards. My work is based on all of the whimsy of childhood mixed with a true love of nature and horses...all the things that have enabled me to overcome my years of ill health. I hope to inspire and support others to do the same.



Dorset Team Christmas Fair: Lizz will be selling her inspiring art work, colouring books and more at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.

Please come along, meet Lizz and our other makers and sellers.

Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.

For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment