Home

Friday 2 September 2016

Meet the Seller - Dorset Team Christmas Fair Jennifer Grace Tubbs from JenniferGraceCreates






Name: Jennifer Grace Tubbs
Shop Name: JenniferGraceCreates
Located in: Wareham
Sells: Fun custom handmade jewellery and gifts



Maker's Story:
I am a mum of two and have enjoyed arts & crafts all my life. My mother is an artist and crafts person too, so she showed me the way. I've been blogging about my crafts since 2008 at http://jennifergracecreates.com. 

I love to own bright jewellery and fun items as well as giving them as gifts, so one day I decided that I was going to design and make my own. In early 2014, I took the plunge and bought a drawing tablet and Adobe Illustrator software. I spent hours upon hours after the kids had gone to bed learning how to use Illustrator and developed my own designs based on themes that inspired me.

I began creating and selling stencils and embellishments for crafters on my other Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/happyscatter, which I loved doing and still currently create items for. Nevertheless, I always wanted to have another shop with colourful things that I could lovingly paint or make myself. In 2015 I designed some pendants and earrings, but given that I had a part time job, two children and volunteered for a girl guiding group and my kid's school's PTA, it took me a while to get things up and running. 


Now I am very happy painting and crafting away. Most of my items can be customized to suit you or your gift recipient  by choosing the colours or text.





Dorset Team Christmas Fair: Jennifer will be selling her handmade jewellery and gifts at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.


Please come along, meet Jennifer and our other makers and sellers.


Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.


For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment