Home

Saturday 9 July 2016

Meet the Seller - Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Catherine from Catherine Woowat creations




Name: Catherine
Shop Name: Catherine Woowat


Located in: Weymouth

Sells: Ceramic sculptures, hand built vases & textile art.



Maker's Story: I've crafted since I could hold a pair of scissors! At least that's what my Mum said. Since moving to Dorset and joining a ceramics class I've become obsessed with sculpture and all things clay. My unique clay ceramic sculptures capture animals, mice & people/children doing everyday things, as well as hand-built vases with pressed flower and seed head details. I still love textiles too, a life-long interest. I'm inspired by my garden and by the coast that I can see from my studio. I like to use textiles to create wall art in an innovative way. Here's hoping that you enjoy my work too!


Dorset Team Christmas Fair: Catherine will be selling her ceramic and textiles arts at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.
Please come along, meet Catherine and our other makers and sellers.

Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.

For more information please see our
Facebook event page or blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment