Home

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Meet the seller - Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Laura - Bahru Boutique

Name: Laura
Shop Name: Bahru
Located in: Poole
Sells: Jewellery and gifts for the wild at heart!


Maker's Story: I'm inspired by the woods, the seas and the things in between!
Living in the great Dorset countryside, I can't help but be inspired by the nature surrounding me, and that I have grown up with. British wildlife and summertime is at the heart of my designs, featuring dragonflies, honey bees, frogs, starfish and seahorses to name a few. I also design jewellery with summer music festivals and travel in mind, featuring bells, feathers and boho charms. I began making jewellery when I worked in a craft shop age 16, now at 26 I have my own business making and designing jewellery that I love to wear, and I hope you do to! I work from my home on beautiful Portland here in Dorset (UK). Portland is very unique and only connected to the mainland by a section of the mighty 17 mile long Jurassic Chesil beach! It's no end of inspiration for marine inspired jewellery, and very popular with locals and tourists alike in the neighbouring harbour town of Weymouth.




Dorset Team Christmas Fair: Laura will be selling jewellery and gifts at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.


Please come along, meet Laura and our other makers and sellers.


Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.

For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment