Home

Saturday 16 July 2016

Meet the Seller - Dorset Team Christmas Fair - Nkolika from ArtbyNkolikaAnyabolu



Name: Nkolika Anyabolu
Shop Name: ArtbyNkolikaAnyabolu
Located in: Poole, Dorset
Sells: African & nature inspired paintings and prints

Maker's StoryI am an artist and I love painting and creating with my hands. I am currently living in the picturesque English coast. Painting has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. It all started in elementary school, when I drew a beautiful palm tree during a lesson on plants. It looked so real the class teacher pinned it on the class wall for weeks.

Throughout my life I have explored with various media and techniques. I enjoy using oils and acrylics. I have lived in various different Countries and have enjoyed meeting different people from different cultures.

My inspiration comes from the people I have met (and continue to meet) in my day job as a medic, my African roots and from living by the sea. My subjects range from traditional to abstract.
I always strive to capture my environment and the beauty that lies in everything that exists in nature. I am passionate about painting and my art is particularly aimed at turning the pain and suffering I come across as a medic into sources of peace and joy.

I've been selling originals and reproductions of my work online for quite a few years though I took a few years break due to a growing family. I am glad to be back and look forward to enjoying the experience. I am constantly pushing myself beyond the limit.




Dorset Team Christmas Fair: Nkolika will be selling her beautiful prints, cards and original paintings at the Dorset Team Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.


Please come along, meet and our other makers and sellers.


Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm and it is free entry.


For more information please see our Facebook event page or blog post



No comments:

Post a Comment