Home

Sunday 1 November 2015

Featured Product - Kawaii kitten mirror by Emelie Jensen




Our second featured product this week is this adorable kawaii mirror by Emelie Jensen from the shop Tomodachi Island.

This cute pocket mirror is perfect for keeping in your handbag or makeup bag and is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face every time you use it!

The kitten design was drawn by Emelie who is based in Bournemouth and part of the Dorset Etsy Team

Emelie says "Tomodachi Island is a little part of my imagination that I have decided to share with the world. It is and ever growing project of mine and this little Island never stops growing. I make little creatures and build stories around them. This is my way of expressing my creativity and I hope that by sharing my stories and fantasies I can bring a smile to your face."

If you like all things cute and kawaii head over to Emelie's beautiful shop to have a browse!



No comments:

Post a Comment