Home

Thursday 20 November 2014

Dorset Etsy Team Christmas Fair - Featured Stallholder - Bahru Boutique

Featured Stallholder: Laura from Bahru Boutique

_1100505.jpg

Laura makes handmade jewellery for the wild at heart! Perfect for someone who likes the great outdoors and boho, surfer style jewellery. Even her packaging is beautiful coming in little reusable boxes with scented rose petals!



Bahru Boutique in Laura's words:

"I'm inspired by the woods, the seas and the things in between!  Living in the great Dorset countryside, I can't help but be inspired by the nature surrounding me, and that I have grown up with.  British wildlife and summertime is at the heart of my designs, featuring dragonflies, honey bees, frogs, starfish and seahorses to name a few.  I also design jewellery with summer music festivals in mind, featuring bells, feathers and boho charms.  I began making jewellery when I worked in a craft shop age 16, now at 25 I have my own business making and designing jewellery that I love to wear!"

Laura will be selling at our Dorset Team Christmas Fair in Wimborne on the 6th December 2014. Entry to the fair is free and there will be 80 stalls full of beautiful vintage and handmade products.

Christmas fair information and event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1433547900231175/
Bahru Boutique: https://www.etsy.com/shop/bahru

We hope that you might be able to make the event but either way please take a look at Laura's shop, it has some beautiful jewellery which would make wonderful Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment